Thursday, May 04, 2006

Baking Day

Since someone asked about Bread Baking Day, here you go!

I usually bake the loaves of bread the night before, then the cinnamon rolls early the morning of the sale. And that's what I did starting last night as you saw by the previous post. I got up bright and early this morning and did the cinnamon rolls and a couple more loaves of bread.

Ready!


Set!



Go!Cinnamoning the dough

Cutting the rolls




Ready to rise










The finished product - 7 dozen cinnamon rolls!




After I get them all packed up, I take them first to the Language School office and sell them during their coffee break. Then I go up to the Bible Insititue and sell to the students there during their lunch break. It works out pretty well.




Packed up, ready to go! So, there you go!

3 Comments:

At 4:51 AM, Blogger Rockin' Robin said...

I think you're ready for the "Big Time"!

 
At 7:53 AM, Blogger Alyssa Spring Corley said...

Good grief...I love your "energy." I thought making french toast this morning a challenge!!!

 
At 7:57 AM, Blogger Cari said...

Holy Cow! 7 dozen! I'm so excited for you, and proud of the way you have dug in and made it a viable business! Way to go!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home