Saturday, October 14, 2006

Florida Trip



As you probably remember I wrote you last week to let you know that we were leaving for Sanford to take care of the FL grandkids while Andy and Kristi went together on a business trip to Canada. We stopped off first in Atlanta to drop off Pippa with A. Robin.

I was pretty nervous about how the girlies would do, but it seems they are getting along JUST FINE and have even started playing with one another. That's a huge relief to me!

I slept almost the whole way to Sanford as I was all drugged up on antibiotics, antihistamines and cough syrup trying to beat under a nasty virus or whatever it was that the beloved Zac Corley family gave me.

I did wake up long enough to take some pictures of the sweet alpacas of the Suwannee River Alpaca ranch. I had no idea that alpacas could handle the heat of FL, but these seem to be doing quite well

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home