Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Rainy Season

We are in the midst of rainy season and boy! It's a doozy! I love it! this morning we woke up to a horrendous thunderstorm that was quite exciting.





I also love watching the clouds build up each day. Usually the day starts out mostly fair with blue, blue skies. Then by 1 pm the clouds start building up. I think clouds are just AWESOME. What do you think of these?
Speaking of clouds, I just love watching any and all clouds. What do you think of this snapshot with a cool cloud and the moon still shining! This was taken at the border on our way in recently. I think this is a pretty cool cloud/sky shot, don't you?





1 Comments:

At 7:43 AM, Blogger Casey Dawn said...

Beautiful clouds! I'm a cloud nut myself! I risk my life on almost a daily basis hanging out of my car trying to get a good picture of some clouds! Enjoy those amazing storms!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home