Monday, September 24, 2007

A couple of grandbaby pics

It occurred to me that we very seldom see pictures of Ben and Mia, so here's what they looked like this summer in July! My! How she's growing!










On our last trip over to NC, Doug's mom gave us a little rocker to take back home to Brady. He loves it! He especially enjoyed sharing his space with one of his favorite friends, Pippa.




I wish I could capture on the camera their play times. It is hilarious watcching Brady and Pippa playing chase together. Maybe I'll be able to get it one of these days.

1 Comments:

At 2:04 PM, Blogger kate said...

nice job posting, momma!
i'm so proud.
and mia really is growing right up!

i remember that little blue rocker! how funny that it's actually getting some use after years of sitting in the back room...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home