Thursday, November 01, 2007

Trinity Sky Corley

This is just 15 minutes or so after birth.





This is a few hours (less than 12) later.














She looks SO much like Brayden!!


I know Alyssa has put some pictures on her blog and announced the birth of their daughtere, Trinity Sky, but I just HAD to post these couple of pictures, too.

I don't think I have ever been more amazed nor felt more privileged than at the birth of Trinity. Alyssa invited me to be with her during her labor and delivery. Words just do not do justice to that experience. How blessed I was!

And you cannot believe how beautiful that baby is. I know all grandmothers think that, but it's REALLY TRUE with Trinity!!

Amazing!!

1 Comments:

At 12:30 PM, Blogger kate said...

i do, indeed recall your love for opals and am deeply honored to be called one with all its colorful complexity!

:-)
i love you, momma!

and good job on posting! you make this hardcore blogger proud.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home